I'm linking up with Teaching Trio for "The Sunday Scoop!" Their linky title makes me want an ice cream sundae... Yum.
3 things I have to do:
- Laundry- Seems to be a common theme for this linky party. It's a never ending battle.
- Cook dinner- I'm actually pretty excited about it. Bertolli makes these great frozen pasta bags. You just put everything in a skillet and heat! They're so easy and SO delicious! Tonight we're having Chicken Florentine over Farfalle. Mm mm mm!
- Start working on SGOs. In New Jersey, SGOs are part of our teacher evaluations. They are long-term academic goals that teachers set for homogenous groups of students in their classes. I've been collecting data to create my tiered groups. I just need to analyze it all!
- Stop being sick!- I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and I'm nervous because strep is going around with the kiddos. I hope that's not what I'm getting! I can't afford to miss any more school.
- Spend some quality time with my boyfriend- Life has been so crazy lately with being sick and starting my new job. He is the most supportive person in my life. I'd love to just spend a lazy Sunday together just catch up. Hopefully this weekend!
- Finally be blogging!- As I mentioned in my last post, I had big plans for this blog. I'm hoping to post at least once a week from now on!
Can't wait to check out your posts!
P.S. I really need a button for my blog for these linky parties. Any advice? I have no idea how to make one!